UnDiet_729x90

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Lobster dinner last night


Lobster with sugar snap peas and brown jasmine rice

There's no real recipe to this one.  I bought a couple of lobsters at a local Asian market yesterday and decided to try baking them instead of my usual way of steaming/boiling them.  I cut them up, cracking the tails and claws and put them in a glass baking dish.  I sautéeed some onions, garlic and Thai bird chilies and added this to the pan with about 2 cups of white wine. 

 

I baked this for about 20 mins. at 375F.  We had them with some brown jasmine rice and sugar snap peas.  The sugar snap peas were steamed.  To make the rice, I sautéed onions, garlic and Thai bird chilies and added some Tom Yum paste and water then cooked for about 25 mins. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean