UnDiet_729x90

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Best Lemonade Ever!


Okay, I know this doesn't look like a glass of lemonade.  It's actually a very non-traditional berry lemonade and once again it's a recipe from Meghan Telpner.  Today, after walking outside in the muggy heat, I was in need of something thirst quenching.  I decided to forgo my usual glass of water with 1/4 of a lemon squeezed into it and instead I tried Meghan's recipe.
Wow this lemonade is amazing.  It's tart, sweet, tangy and oh so delicious.  
Refer to the link above for Meghan's recipe.  Here are a few pics. of what I did to recreate it...

 I washed some blueberries and strawberries and placed them into the blender.

Added ice, a pinch of sea salt and a pinch of stevia

Added a chopped, peeled lemon and some water

Blended it all up then sipped and enjoyed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean