UnDiet_729x90

Saturday, November 02, 2013


Foodie Pen Pals October


This month I was fortunate to have the lovely Margarita of Hazel Daydreams as my foodie pen pal.  She sent me a great package of so many lovely treats.  I apologize that I'm posting this later than usual, but I'm currently working on my culinary nutrition program and it's taking up soooooo much of my time.  I'm not complaining as it's one of the best things I've ever done, but wow, I'm pretty overwhelmed.  I honestly wouldn't have it any other way, but I'm just being bombarded (in a good way) with so many fantastic healthy facts and figures and trying to take it all in and then there are all the assignments.  Well, I can only say that it's awesome and wonderful and better than I expected, but still lots of work :)
Anyway, back to what the lovely Margarita sent me...

 Mmmm, tapenade!  Love this!!!

 Some Parmesan biscuits!!

 Delish. dark chocolate!!!!

 I guess people know I love spicy as this is the second pen pal who's sent me this stuff.  LOVE it!!

 And then there was this deliciousness!!!!!  

 And what a lovely hand-written note!!
Front of the lovely note

This was yet again a wonderful foodie pen pal exchange.  Thank you so much to Margarita for all of the delish. goodies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lean Green Bean